• Black Slacks (not jeans, sweats, leggings, or yoga pants) – Knee-length or longer black skirts with
black tights are ok.
• Black dress shoes (not sneakers), black socks or tights
• Black dress shirt – long-sleeve button-up with a collar or a blouse that covers the shoulder and
has a conservative neckline
• A dress may be substituted if it meets the same requirements as skirt and blouse.
• Students may accessorize their uniforms appropriately for each event with school colors
Some uniform items are available for loan from the Friends of Music.